After CHILDREN’S Anesthesia
- Must be accompanied home by a responsible adult, who may drive home by car or taxi, but not by bus. A responsible adult must stay with child for the rest of the day and throughout the night.
- Must remain quietly resting at home for the remainder of the day.
- Your child will need supervision using the bathroom and when up and about.
- If your child becomes dizzy and/or light headed immediately lay your child flat until the dizziness is gone.
- Your child should avoid sports, music class & outdoor activities such as biking, skating, etc for the first 24- 48 hours or as directed by your nurse and/or surgeon.